Beautiful, functional, and simple.
These GX16 aviation connectors are sturdy, beefy, and lockable. The plating allows them to be soldered easily, and they are well insulated. Their specs allow them to carry more than enough current to be viable for wiring high output power supplies for PCs, and because they are four pin, wiring is simple and versatile.
- Sold as a set (1 male and 1 female plug with included nuts)
- For DIY enthusiasts. No instructions provided.
- Requires 16mm mounting hole.
- Max voltage 400v
- Withstand voltage 1200V AC
- Insulator resistance >500M Ohm
- Contact resistance <10m Ohm